Qlik in Healthcare: Bringing Data to Life
The voice of the customer
This campaign is designed to showcase customer success and inspire other healthcare organisations and providers to activate their data with Qlik.
- Final output for the campaign will be a series of short videos, up to a maximum of 2.5 minutes long. Your interview will feature either in its own video or as part of a compilation with other customers.
- Each video will be showcased on social media as part of the ‘Qlik in Healthcare: Bringing Data to Life’ campaign, with a wide audience reach throughout the UK.
Covering the following key areas, your short story will serve to highlight the quantifiable value of Qlik in your organisation, including:
- The initial goals for leveraging data in your organisation.
- How you leverage multiple data sets and multi-agency data and the benefits gained.
- The power of Qlik visualisations and how they support your teams.
- Why you chose Qlik over other service providers, for example Microsoft.
- A 15 minute pre-interview call with our specialist production team, to guide your remote filming setup, put you at ease and answer any questions you may have.
- The interview itself will be filmed remotely and will last around 45 minutes.
- The interview style is relaxed and informal and the team is there to guide you through the process.
- You and your teams will be sent all final versions before publication to review and approve.
What you need to prepare
- Unlike other filmed interviews you may have done, you don’t need to prepare your answers in advance.
- Many customers choose to have notes and refer to them at the end of the interview, to record other answers they feel are relevant but may have missed.
- After your interview, your content will be transcribed and edited to shape the narrative into a succinct short story.
What it's like to be filmed
Martin Britton, CIO of Natural Resources Wales, shares his experience of creating a customer video with Rich Interactive, Qlik’s partner agency for the Qlik in Healthcare customer campaign.