- Minimum requirements: HD, 1080p
- Username: Johnh@richinteractive.com
- Password: Richinteractive1
- Please put name in message box.
- The session is billed as a live event, therefore it’s preferable to film the session as a single take.
- If slides, graphics or presentations are used, please add send these across as separate assets along with the final footage.
- This event does not require full business attire. All presenters are being asked to dress business casual, jackets are fine but not required.
- Head & shoulders/ head, shoulders & torso
- See examples below of sessions already filmed with Dr. Hannah Fry and Yassmin Abdel-Magied (Day 3, Data Bias Panel members)
Dr. Hannah Fry
Our presenter, Rick Jackson hands over to Malcolm in the studio prior to the session starting and then thanks him as the session ends. These handovers are included below so Malcolm can reference Rick's interaction from the studio.
Rick’s intro to Malcolm.
- Malcolm to acknowledge Rick before he starts his presentation.
- Single take, no edits.
Rick at end of Malcolm’s presentation.
- Malcolm to hand back to Rick at the end of his presentation.
- No further interaction, as Rick is straight into next segment after saying ‘thank you.’